[ESIP-all] Summer Meeting Registration

Carol Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Tue May 27 13:09:33 EDT 2003

All,

The 11th meeting of the ESIP Federation is being held from July 28 -
August 1 at the facilities of UCAR in Boulder, Colorado.  Registration
materials are now posted on the Federation's website.  New registration
features include an online registration link and payment feature over a
secure server.   Visit the Federation's website at
http://www.esipfed.org/business/library/meetings/11th_fed_meeting/index.
html to learn more.  This meeting is packed with many stimulating
opportunities to interface with your peers and to learn more about what
is happening in the Earth science community.

Our hotel room blocks will go fast so secure your room early.  Deadline
for booking your room varies between the 2 hotels.  The early deadline
is June 27 for the Best Western Golden Buff; the later deadline is July
7 for the Boulder Courtyard.

If you have any questions or special requests, please feel free to
contact me via email or at the toll-free number listed below.

Regards,

Carol

Carol B. Meyer
Assistant Director