[ESIP-all] Earth Systems Domain Participation

Carol Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Mon Jun 30 18:13:27 EDT 2003

All,

Based on registrations and earlier calls for interest, the Earth Systems
domain appears to be the most popular domain for our upcoming summer
meeting.  To capitalize on some of the interest in this domain, I would
like to invite you to participate in a telecon on Monday, July 7 at 2 pm
(EDT).   The call will focus on developing a joint domain poster which
will help to frame discussions at the summer meeting.

If you are interested in contributing to this domain, please let me know
by Thursday, July 3 and I will be sure you are added to the list for
this call.  To see what work has been done already, visit the swiki site
at http://swiki.dpc.ucar.edu/ReportOut2002/164 and click on the Earth
Systems link.  Feel free to contribute your thoughts to the page simply
by pressing the edit button and then typing your contributions in the
text box that appears.  Save your comments (initials and date is helpful
too) so that others will then be able to see them.

To call into the telecon, please use the following numbers:

Toll-free dial in:              800-508-7631
Meeting code:                *1236294*
                                    (you will need the leading &
trailing asterisks)

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email or
at the number listed below.

Carol

Carol B. Meyer
Assistant Director