[ESIP-all] Community Engagement Poster

Carol Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Tue Jul 1 11:23:55 EDT 2003

Annette Schloss asked that I send you the following message:
[Carol Meyer]

******************************

As acting chair of the Standing Committee for Community Engagement, I
will be putting together a committee poster.   I have attached a
template for the poster, which will have 3 sections:  the mission or
charter of the committee, activities we have been involved in, and
future directions.   I have some nice pictures from the World Space
Congress and of the Federation booth that can be used by Federation
members at conferences.

If anyone has any materials from SCCE activities (photos from other
meetings, e.g., AGU, ASPRS, etc), I will include those in the poster.
Also, suggestions for future directions for the committee, which will
lead to the discussion during the committee meeting in Boulder.

I can take attachments by email of any size if you use this address:
ag at eos.sr.unh.edu

many thanks,
-Annette Schloss