[ESIP-all] AGU Session Announcement: Call for Posters

Robin Pfister robin.g.pfister at nasa.gov
Mon Aug 4 12:06:31 EDT 2003

Greetings,

This is a call for posters for the following session at the Fall AGU
meeting in San Francisco

Session Title: New Advances in Data and Service Access for Support of
Science Research and Decision Support

This session focuses on new advances related to making diverse data
usable and available to space and Earth science researchers and
decision makers.  It includes all aspects of the end to end data and
service flow from data organization to decision support systems.
Topics also include standards, modeling, metadata, interoperability,
and tool reuse.

The online abstract submission form for the 2003 Fall Meeting is now available,
http://www.agu.org/meetings/fm03/

The deadline for online abstract submissions is 4 September 2003, 1400 UT.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Sorry if you receive this notice multiple times but I'm sending it to
several distribution lists.
And, please forward to others as you wish.

Thank you,
--
Robin Tomlinson Pfister

e-mail:      robin.g.pfister at nasa.gov
Address:  Mail Code 423
	Org Code 586
                 NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
                 Greenbelt Md 20771
Phone:    (301) 614-5171      Fax: (301) 614-5267