[ESIP-all] Poster for ASTC

Patricia Reiff reiff at rice.edu
Tue Nov 4 10:11:04 EST 2003

We're taking the ESIP education desktop display for ASTC, and I
realize we could use a single poster on "Products for Museums".

If you have a federation product specifically for Museums, please
send me a VERY brief description and an image (if you have one handy).

(We will be passing out the esipfed brochure with the education
insert, so most of our ed products are listed there.  Here I really
want to highlight products for museums and science centers).

Please send it even if you know that I know about it!!  (don't trust
my memory on these frantic times)

I'm going to try to print it tomorrow, so please respond ASAP.

thanks!!