[ESIP-all] Technical Workshop in Orlando

Rob Raskin raskin at seastar.jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Dec 8 16:07:47 EST 2003

The upcoming Federation Meeting will again feature a Technical Workshop,
running in parallel with the Meeting.  This Technical Workshop will
include Overview Talks (Monday), Tutorials (Tuesday), and a Vendor Fair
(Wednesday).  A preliminary (incomplete) schedule of the Technical
Workshop is posted at: http://oceanesip.jpl.nasa.gov/workshop.html

To attend the Workshop, check the appropriate boxes on your Meeting
Registration Form.  Funding is available to reimburse travel expenses of
a Technical person from your ESIP/REASoN who would otherwise be unable
to attend.  We particularly encourage participation from new Federation
(REASoN) members.  Contact me for details.  If your group would like to
offer a presentation at the Workshop, it is not too late to be included
in the schedule.

We have invited outside Vendors to exhibit their products (software,
hardware, instrumentation, etc.) at the Vendor Fair on Wednesday.  Any
Federation member who wishes to be an exhibitor (and pay the Vendor fee)
is welcome, as well (these fees partially offset the costs of the
Meeting).  If you know of a Vendor who should receive an invitation,
please let me know or direct them to the Vendor form on the Meeting
page.

-Rob

Rob Raskin                       raskin at jpl.nasa.gov
Jet Propulsion Lab, 300-320      (818) 354-4228
Pasadena, CA 91109               (fax)(818) 393-2718