[ESIP-all] emails from Carol Meyer and Martha Maiden

Patricia Reiff reiff at rice.edu
Wed May 12 17:02:47 EDT 2004

I would suggest that the moderation flag be turned on for EVERYONE,
(INCLUDING CAROL)
I had to do that with my mailman lists
when someone spoofed my return address, it went out to my entire list.
I now have to separately approve all of my own postings (as well as
everyone else), but it now makes it very safe.