[ESIP-all] Summer Federation Meeting

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Mon Jul 12 12:49:21 EDT 2004

Thanks to all who have registered for the upcoming summer Federation
meeting.  For those who have not, we have a few upcoming deadlines about
which I would like to remind you:

Meeting Registration:     Deadline:  July 15, 2004

$150

http://www.esipfed.org/business/library/meetings/meetingregistration/ind
ex.jsp

Hotel Reservations:        Deadline:  July 23, 2004

Renaissance Asheville Hotel

                                    800-468-3571.

                                    $99/night (single or double)
Identify yourself as a member of the ESIP Federation and you will be
provided the conference rate. of $99/night (single or double).

Or, go online to
http://marriott.com/property/propertyPage.mi?marshaCode=AVLBR and using
the following Group Code FSCFSCA.

Opportunity Fair:            Deadline:  August 7, 2004

                                    Free

                                    www.esipfed.org/meeting for more
information and classified ad form

  I wanted to inform you that the agenda is now posted to the Federation
website (http://www.esipfed.org/meeting/agenda.html).  Please feel free
to contact me with any questions you might have (877.870.3747).

Carol Meyer