[ESIP-all] AGU Special Focus Session on Data and Services....

Robin Pfister robin.g.pfister at nasa.gov
Mon Aug 30 12:50:32 EDT 2004

This is a reminder to send your abstracts to this session.....
Abstracts are due on-line by September 9th.  Again, If you are not a
member of AGU and need a sponsor, let me know - you can use my
membership number. -Robin.

The AGU Fall '04 meeting in San Francisco, December 13-17 will host a
Special Focus Session entitled: "Data and Services for Space and
Earth Sciences" (SF05).

We are hoping that AGU will approve both oral and poster sessions for this.

available to space and Earth science researchers and decision makers.
It includes all aspects of the end to end data and service flow.
Topics include but are not limited to data and service standards,
modeling, metadata, interoperability, multi-instrument data
processing and co-location, archive strategies to optimize data
search and access, data mining, Grid technologies, web and Grid
technology convergence for interdisciplinary applications, on-line
analysis services and tools, and accuracy issues related to data
manipulation.

Submit your abstracts via the AGU website
(http://www.agu.org/meetings/fm04/). If you are not a member of AGU
and need a sponsor, let me know.

Thanks,
Robin
--
Robin Tomlinson Pfister

e-mail:      robin.g.pfister at nasa.gov
Address:  Mail Code 423
	Org Code 586
                 NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
                 Greenbelt Md 20771
Phone:    (301) 614-5171      Fax: (301) 614-5267