[ESIP-all] URGENT-URGENT-URGENT Fw: Tsunami response

Dick Wertz dick.wertz at earthsciencefoundation.org
Thu Dec 30 10:03:44 EST 2004

All -
        Ed Sheffner has asked for our help in identifying work being done or
work that could be done by Federation members in response to the Tsunami.
Request that you IMMEDIATELY respond to his request by e-mailing or calling
him.  Time is of the essence here.  Regards, Dick

Richard C. Wertz, Executive Director
Foundation for Earth Science
3839 Calmes Neck Lane
Boyce, Virginia 22620