[ESIP-all] Demos at SDSC Visualization Lab

Rob Raskin raskin at seastar.jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Apr 25 15:19:23 EDT 2005

The upcoming Summer Federation meeting includes a tour of the San Diego
Supercomputing Center Visualization Labs.  The Labs include facilities
to "fly through" 3-D spaces such as storms, clouds, oceans, solid Earth,
etc.  Some exciting fly-through examples are already set up.  However,
if you have some multi-dimensional data to demo which are appropriate
for such a visualization environment, please contact me ASAP and we will
try to include them in the presentation.

-Rob

Rob Raskin                       raskin at jpl.nasa.gov
Jet Propulsion Lab, 300-320      (818) 354-4228
Pasadena, CA 91109               (fax)(818) 393-2718