[ESIP-all] Upcoming Federation Meeting

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Wed Dec 28 16:02:26 EST 2005

All,

I have posted a new version of the agenda to the website and have
attached it here for your convenience.

If you need a hotel room, there are a few available at the Washington
Marriott.  You can make a reservation through Friday, Dec. 30.  Our
group code is ESFESFA and you can register online at
http://marriott.com/property/propertypage.mi?marshaCode=WASWE.

If you would like to present a poster for the Jan. 4 poster session, we
have a few available slots.  Please let me know by the close of business
tomorrow, Dec. 29 if you are interested.  I will need the category of
the poster, its title, the authors and an abstract.

Happy New Year to all.

Carol

Carol B. Meyer
Deputy Executive Director