[ESIP-all] FW: abstract tool open for Spring AGU...

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Mon Jan 23 10:02:09 EST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Pfister [mailto:robin.g.pfister at nasa.gov]
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 9:40 AM
To: carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Subject: abstract tool open for Spring AGU...

Folks,

Abstract submission is open for Spring AGU in Baltimore (May 23-26,
2006).  Please consider submitting an abstract to the Earth and Space
Science Informatics (abbreviated IN in the AGU program)

IN01:   Earth and Space Science Informatics General Contributions
IN02:   Revolutionary Space Exploration Concepts Using Onboard Computing
IN03:   Semantic Scientific Data Integration
IN04:   Multidisciplinary Global Modeling: The Really Big Picture
IN05:   Earth and Space Science Cyberinfrastructures: Data, Tools,
Distribution, and Forecast Systems for International Collaboration

Abstracts can be submitted at this URL.
IF you are not a member and need a sponsor, please let me know. I'll be
glad to sponsor you.
http://www.agu.org/meetings/ja06/?content=program

Thank you,
Robin Pfister