[ESIP-all] Information Technology and Interoperability Committee Telecon Tomorrow (2/1)

Karl Benedict karl.benedict at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 18:47:15 EST 2006

Please join us for the IT&I Committee telecon tomorrow to kick-off our
2006 activities.

When: February 1, 2006, 2:00 pm EST, 11:00 am PST
Phone Number: 800-508-7631
Passcode: *0156052*

Agenda:
1) Participation in the development of the Earth Information Exchange
development effort
2) Coordination with the Web Services cluster in developing and
deploying web services within the ESIP community
3) Structure of IT&I content for the Summer meeting

Karl

--
Karl Benedict, Ph.D.

Earth Data Analysis Center, University of New Mexico
MSC 01 1110
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87109

(505) 277-3622 x234