[ESIP-all] Upcoming ESIP Federation Meeting

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Tue Jun 27 10:40:58 EDT 2006

The ESIP Federation meeting is fast-approaching.  For the first time, we
are offering a virtual poster session.  The posters will be accessible
through the ESIP Federation website, while the abstracts will be
provided with the meeting packet.

To ensure that posters are accessible to all, we request that your
poster be saved as an Acrobat file.  Powerpoint and jpg files are
discouraged due to problems with operating systems and scalability.

Posters can be uploaded through the meeting website or at this location:
http://www.esipfed.org/meeting/upload.php

Posters can be viewed at this link:

http://www.esipfed.org/meeting/posters.php

The deadline for uploading posters is July 10.  This is our cut-off for
receiving your abstract for inclusion in the Summer Meeting program.

Carol B. Meyer
Deputy Executive Director
Foundation for Earth Science
877.870.3747 (toll-free)