[ESIP-all] Winter Meeting Poster Session-Still Time to Submit

dick.wertz at earthsciencefoundation.org dick.wertz at earthsciencefoundation.org
Tue Dec 26 14:09:41 EST 2006

						I wanted to take this opportunity to invite each of you to submit a poster to the ESIP Federation's poster session that will be at next week's meeting.  You can submit a poster even if you do not plan to attend as this poster session will have virtual posters.  Combined with our evening reception on January 3, the theme for this poster session is "Getting Reacquainted With Your Partners." The intent of the poster session is for all ESIP Federation partners (organized by ESIP Type) to submit a poster describing its ESIP's activities, people, capabilities and interests. Since many of our partner projects have evolved since becoming members, we are looking to get up to date on each others' activities, needs and priorities. Submit your abstract (150 words or less) when you register (or email to:  carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org) and provide a ppt version of your poster (2 slides). A template  for your poster is provided on the meeting website.  Abstracts will be handed out with the meeting packet and posters will be available online. The poster upload link is available on the meeting website or by clicking here .   Partners are welcome to hand out a copy of their poster on 8½ x 11 paper.  Posters must be uploaded by noon (EST) on Thursday, December 28.

						Full meeting information can be found at www.esipfed.org/events .

All the best during the holidays,
Dick