[ESIP-all] Sigma Xi Membership

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Mon Jan 22 19:50:36 EST 2007

As part of the ESIP Federation's effort to help bridge science and potential users of data from our community, I recently learned that Sigma Xi (Scientific Research Society) has a joint project on visual commuincation of science with MIT and Harvard (NSF funded).  This project is part of the Society's Public Understanding of Science.  If anyone is active in Sigma Xi that might be able to connect me to people involved with this project, that would be great.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Carol Meyer