[ESIP-all] Call for Sessions, ESIP Federation Summer Meeting - July 17-20, 2007

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Thu Mar 22 10:19:28 EDT 2007

The 2007 Summer ESIP Federation Technical Meeting will be held in
Madison, Wisconsin July 17-20, 2007.  The meeting is being hosted by
ESIP Partners at the Space Science and Engineering Center at the
University of Wisconsin.  Please note that there is a slight revision to
the dates of this meeting because of add-on Technical Workshops on July
17.  Full meeting information can be found at www.esipfed.org/events,
with agenda information being made available as it solidifies.

We are asking for your best ideas for sessions on Thursday, July 19.  We
are departing from past meeting structures to allow for more partner
input into this meeting.  The attached Call for Sessions document
outlines how the day will run, what to expect and how you propose a
session for the program.  We think this structure will give meeting
attendees access to ideas and issues that they care most about.  Visit
the ESIP Federation
<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Session_Topics_Proposal_Page> wiki to
keep informed about what is being proposed or to propose a session
yourself.

Please feel free to direct any questions to my attention or to Karl
Benedict (kbene at edac.unm.ed) or Bruce Caron (bruce at tnms.org).  I look
forward to seeing you in Madison.

Carol Meyer

Carol B. Meyer