[ESIP-all] AGU Reuse Session, Call for Abstracts

James J. Marshall James.J.Marshall at nasa.gov
Thu Aug 9 15:10:06 EDT 2007

Hi, everyone.  As you may know, NASA's Earth Science Data Systems (ESDS)
Software Reuse Working Group proposed a session on reuse for the fall
2007 AGU meeting.  This proposal was accepted by the AGU and we will
have a session titled "Challenges for Earth Science Software Reuse",
number IN07, in the Earth and Space Science Informatics category.
Some basic session information is available at:
http://www.agu.org/meetings/fm07/?content=search&show=detail&sessid=398

We are now accepting general contributions to this session.  This is
a great opportunity to present your work and experience involving
software reuse to a wide audience of Earth scientists.  If you have
work in any area of software reuse that you'd like to present, please
submit your abstract through the official AGU site
(http://www.agu.org/meetings/fm07/) and use the session code IN07.
The site is open for submissions now, and the deadline is September 6.
The more abstracts we receive, the greater our chances of being
assigned an oral session, so please spread the word to others you
know who may be interested in this opportunity.

Thanks, and we hope to see you at our session in San Francisco this
December.

--
Dr. James J. Marshall              Software Engineer with Innovim
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   GSFC Building 22, Room 120
Mailstop 614.9                     E-mail: James.J.Marshall at nasa.gov
Greenbelt, MD  20771               Ph: 301-286-7544 / FAX: 301-286-0239