[ESIP-all] Call for ESIP Summer Meeting Technical Workshops

Karl Benedict kbene at edac.unm.edu
Mon Apr 14 14:52:36 EDT 2008

This Summer's Federation Meeting, taking place in Durham New Hampshire
on the campus of the University of New Hampshire, is scheduled for
July 15-18, with July 15th dedicated to technical workshops. We have
selected three thematic tracks, and a fourth 'open' track that has
workshops that don't fit into the first three.

The thematic tracks are:

     *  REASoN Project Products and Outcomes

     * Client Application Experiences and Lessons Learned

     * Web Services Standards, Models, Implementations, and Interactions

Links to each of the tracks may be found at in the technical workshops
Wiki page:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/July_16-18%2C_2008%2C_ESIP_Federation_Meeting%2C_Durham%2C_NH#Technical_Workshops_.28July_15.2C_2008.29

Please consider developing a workshop for one of the four tracks and
adding it to the page for the corresponding track. If you have any
questions about the tracks or workshop schedule please contact me.

We are also asking the membership to develop ideas for the "Open
Meeting Day" on Thursday, July 17. Information about the currently
proposed open meeting topics may also be found on the meeting Wiki
page: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/July_16-18%2C_2008%2C_ESIP_Federation_Meeting%2C_Durham%2C_NH#Open_Meeting_Sessions_.28July_17.2C_2008.29

Thanks,
Karl

Karl Benedict, Ph.D.
Senior Research Scientist, IT Manager

Earth Data Analysis Center, University of New Mexico

MAIL                        PARCELS
MSC 01 1110                 Bandelier West, Rm. 111
1 University of New Mexico  University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87109       Albuquerque, NM 87109

o (505) 277-3622 x234
f (505) 277-3614
m (505) 230-4115
Skype karlbenedict