[ESIP-all] ESIP announces FUNding Friday at the Summer Meeting

Bruce Caron bruce at tnms.org
Tue May 6 14:00:26 EDT 2008

Hello ESIPers:

After intense discussion by the ESIP meeting visioneers, a vote by the
executive committee, and generous support from our sponsoring members,
ESIP is now offering meeting attendees an opportunity to compete for
three $5000 awards to do new work or to explore new partnerships
between ESIP projects.

HERE is where the FUNding Friday info is;

http://wiki.esipfed.org/images/a/a7/FUNding_Friday_Description_FINAL.pdf

We are excited about this new effort, and hope it's the start of more
collaborative efforts and new clusters of activity.

IF you have any questions about FUNding Friday, drop Carol an Email:
Carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org

Put on your thinking caps and we'll see you in New Hampshire!

cheers

bruce caron,

visioneer working group chair