[ESIP-all] ESIP Federation Elections - Take 2

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Mon Jan 12 08:55:16 EST 2009

We will be holding a secondary election for the Vice President and
Chair, Constitution and Bylaws later this week.  If you have an interest
in running, please let me know by noon EST on Wednesday, 1/14.  We
received nominations for both positions in DC but are seeking others if
there is interest.  Please remember that all nominations are required to
be seconded.

A press release announcing the earlier election results will be sent in
the next day or two.

Regards,
Carol Meyer
Carol B. Meyer