[ESIP-all] Save the Date - July 7-10, 2009 ESIP Summer Meeting

Carol B. Meyer carol.meyer at earthsciencefoundation.org
Tue Jan 13 09:14:19 EST 2009

The ESIP Federation's Summer Meeting will be held July 7-10, 2009 on the
campus of the University of California, Santa Barbara.  Look for more
information related to program development in the coming weeks. Your
input to the meeting's development is invited.

We are actively working with UCSB to secure on-campus housing for the
event.  As the campus is away from downtown Santa Barbara, we are trying
offer you the convenience of staying locally.  I would like to get a
sense of how many people are interested in staying on campus (a number
of dorm rooms - single and double - are available).  To check out the
dorms, visit:
http://www.housing.ucsb.edu/hchoices/reshalls-manzanita.htm

The cost/night of a dorm room is a fraction of the open market rate for
hotel rooms in Santa Barbara.

If you are planning to attend the summer meeting and can let me know of
your interest in staying in the dorm (or not), please send me an email
by 1/20 noting your preference. This will help guide us in our decision
making.
Carol
Carol B. Meyer
Executive Director