[ESIP-all] grant opportunities

brian.rogan@earthsciencefoundation.org Brian.Rogan at earthsciencefoundation.org
Thu Jan 15 11:29:02 EST 2009

		In order to keep you better informed on new grant opportunities, I have posted the 2009 winter grant opportunities to the ESIP wiki (for those who might have misplaced it or would like an additional copy) under a new heading called member services.  In addition, I have started to add new opportunities that have come up since the meeting in an addendum section.
I will continue to update this section as new solicitations arise.  If you hear of any please feel free to forward them to me and I will keep it updated.

Thanks,

Brian Rogan
Research and Outreach Coordinator
ESIP Federation