[ESIP-all] resend of registration reminder
Brian.Rogan at earthsciencefoundation.org
Tue Apr 14 09:40:07 EDT 2009
My apologies for sending this reminder
again but we had some computer issues with the last post and this may not have reached all
of the membership.
A reminder that the summer ESIP meeting is just a few months away, July
7-10th. To keep down costs, we are using the dormitories at the Bren
School as one of the housing options. The single rooms are limited.
Hotel options are listed in the registration information. Early
registration deadline is June 7th. Registration information can be found here, at the ESIP website. Highlights of this year's
* A full day of technical workshops are being offered on July 7th
* There will be a tech showcase. if you have any offerings, contact Karl Benedict.
* A full slate of workshops will be offered by ESIP partners to local teachers over two days.
* FUNding Friday will be offered once again, as will a student
version. If you know of local college students who might be interested
or want to participate in FUNding Friday, contact Bruce Caron.
* We will also have a full suite of plenary speakers, cluster meetings and our evening poster session.
If you have any questions, please contact me or Carol Meyer.
Research and Outreach Coordinator
15 Beecher Place
Newton, MA 02459
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ESIP-all