[ESIP-all] grant opportunities

brian.rogan@earthsciencefoundation.org Brian.Rogan at earthsciencefoundation.org
Wed Jun 17 14:05:22 EDT 2009

		NASA has recently released two CANS on NSPIRES that may be of interest to our partners.   I will include them in our usual grants document at the summer meeting but because of their timeliness, I have included their titles and solicitation numbers here.  The awards are substantial and are both due in August.

		2009 Research in the Design,Usage and Evaluation of Massively
Multiplayer Online Games and Immersive Synthetic Environment for NASA
STEM Education and Training
Solicitation: NNG09AZ32R

Global Climate Change Education (GCCE): Research Experiences, Teaching & Learning
Solicitation: NNL09ZB1005C

Regards,

Brian Rogan
Research and Outreach Coordinator