[ESIP-all] Meeting of the small-sphere trajectory study group (akagolf cluster) Friday afternoon of ESIP meeting

skole at msu.edu skole at msu.edu
Fri Jun 26 19:31:34 EDT 2009

Hey steve thanks. I too am waiting in an airport. In beijing. Interesting op ed.  similar to ones I have seen against "big ag". The arguments are a bit mis guided and the offset description is uninformed. But still don't see why the strong resistence from some ag state legislators. More when I get back. Perhaps msu should set up a rapid response team or function in maes. Could we be prducing a series of information sheets. Etc.  Dave