[ESIP-all] AGU Session IN07 on Software Reuse

James J. Marshall James.J.Marshall at nasa.gov
Mon Aug 3 11:15:51 EDT 2009

NASA's Earth Science Data Systems (ESDS) Software Reuse Working Group
will be sponsoring a session titled "Earth Science Software Reuse:
Experiences and Challenges", number IN07, in the Earth and Space Science
Informatics category at the 2009 AGU Fall Meeting.  Some basic session
information is available at:
http://www.agu.org/meetings/fm09/program/scientific_session_search.php?show=detail&sessid=306

We are now accepting general contributions to this session.  This is
a great opportunity to present your work and experience involving
software reuse to a wide audience of Earth scientists.  If you have work
in any area of software reuse that you'd like to present, please submit
your abstract through the official AGU site
(http://www.agu.org/meetings/fm09/) and use the session code IN07.  The
site is open for submissions now, and the deadline is September 3.  The
more abstracts we receive, the greater our chances of being assigned an
oral session, so please spread the word to others you know who may be
interested in this opportunity.

Thanks, and we hope to see you at our session in San Francisco this
December.

--
Dr. James J. Marshall              Software Engineer with Innovim
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   GSFC Building 22, Room C135A
Mailstop 614.9                     E-mail: James.J.Marshall at nasa.gov
Greenbelt, MD  20771               Ph: 301-286-7544 / FAX: 301-286-0239