[ESIP-all] Call for book chapters: Geospatial Web Services: Advances in Information Interoperability

Peisheng Zhao pzhao at gmu.edu
Sun Aug 16 18:03:58 EDT 2009

Dear all,

Currently, we (Liping Di and Peisheng Zhao) are in the process of editing a book "Geospatial Web Services: Advances in Information Interoperability" to be published by IGI Global (www.igi-global.com) scheduled for release in 2010. We would like to cordially invite you to consider contributing your expertise to this forthcoming book. For more detail, please visit
http://www.igi-global.com/requests/details.asp?ID=694

Best regards,

Peisheng Zhao, PhD
Research Associate Professor
Center for Spatial Information Science and Systems (CSISS)
George Mason University
Phone: 301-220-1536
Fax: 301-345-5492