[ESIP-all] AGU IN09 Next Generation, Space-based, Operational Global Earth Observations

John.J.Bates at noaa.gov John.J.Bates at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 18 06:51:29 EDT 2009

Dear Colleagues, you are invited to submit abstracts to the following
AGU Fall meeting session IN09:

We seek abstracts that emphasize satellite remote sensing capabilities
for generating atmospheric, oceanic, terrestrial, and space environment
data products; methodologies for using heritage data sets to evaluate
algorithms and derived products; plans for on-orbit calibration and
validation; architectures for processing, distributing, and archiving
data; and applications in weather forecasting, natural hazards
detection, and climate monitoring. We are particularly interested in
contributions from scientists in the Earth science remote sensing
community who have experience in addressing the multiple data processing
challenges of this new operational satellite system.

Regards, John