[ESIP-all] Fwd: AGU Session on Public Participation in Research (aka citizen science)

Bob Chen bchen at ciesin.columbia.edu
Tue Sep 1 10:48:32 EDT 2009

Annette et al.--

Just thought I'd point out that the deadline is Thursday, not Friday,
and given the new abstract submission system it would be wise to
submit before the end of the day!

Cheers, Bob

*****
Dr. Robert S. Chen
Director, Center for International Earth Science Information Network
  (CIESIN), The Earth Institute, Columbia University
Manager, NASA Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC)
Secretary General, CODATA, Committee on Data for Science and Technology,
  International Council for Science (ICSU)
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
tel. +1 845-365-8952; fax +1 845-365-8922
e-mail: bchen at ciesin.columbia.edu
CIESIN web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu
SEDAC web site: http://sedac.ciesin.columbia.edu
CODATA web site: http://www.codata.org