[ESIP-all] Fw: [CLN Members] CLN teleconference Tuesday 1pm ET

Tamara Ledley tamara_ledley at terc.edu
Tue Dec 8 21:57:10 EST 2009

Here is the direct link to the Climate Literacy videoconference at the US
Center at the Climate Change Summit at Copenhagen on Wednesday  Dec 9th.
from 12-1pm ET.  It will be streamed live from Stormcenter Communications.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/studio-earth

Tamara Shapiro Ledley, PhD
Senior Scientist, TERC
2067 Massachusetts Ave