[ESIP-all] new educational products and NSTA

Brian Rogan brogan at esipfed.org
Fri Feb 26 14:42:57 EST 2010

Dear Members,
As I go through the website to cull old links and pages, I have gone through
the education products section and have deleted older products and fixed
broken links to others.  I am actively soliciting new education products
that can be highlighted in our education area.  The old education products
page has been moved under a new education front
page<http://esipfed.org/education-resources>.
It will make the products easier to find and gives a better picture of
ESIP's educational mission.
If you have new products or have not in the past had any products featured,
I have attached a quick template that can be filled out and returned to me.
I can then create a new page for your product.  It's made to be simple quick
so as not to take up too much of your time.Also, if you have any products
that you no long support, please let me know that as well.  I have found
some of them.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

On another note, if you already have products and would like me to showcase
them at NSTA March 18-20, we will have a space there and I hope to set up a
schedule of demos.  I have been contacted by several of you and I happy to
at least have a list of resources that we have available as well as any
materials you may want to send me. If it's an online resource, just send me
the appropriate link.

Many thanks,

Brian

Brian Rogan
Director of Communication and Partnership
Foundation for Earth Science
15 Beecher Place
Newton, MA 02459
617 467 4348 phone