[ESIP-all] registration is now open

Brian Rogan brogan at esipfed.org
Fri Apr 16 16:02:35 EDT 2010

The registration system for the Summer Meeting in Knoxville, Tennessee July
20-23 is now open.  You can begin the registration process by going to *
https://www.regonline.com/esip_federation_summer_meeting_2010*<https://www.regonline.com/esip_federation_summer_meeting_2010>
which
links you to our registration page.

At the end of registration process, we are asking people to contribute to a
new database.  As part of of our ongoing effort to promote collaboration,
ESIP has built an expert skills database.  This will include information on
members and their expertise in areas relevant to the work of the ESIP
Federation and its members.  This database also will be used by the GEO
group to help identify individuals who potentially can help GEO capacity
building projects, and it will be a clearinghouse for members to find
potential collaborators, both internally and externally.   You may choose
whether you would like your information shared with ESIP Federation members,
external audiences or both.  Participation in this project does not commit
you to anything, rather it helps our community find expertise not available
in house. <http://forums.regonline.com/forums/thread/3994.aspx>

As an incentive for your time and contribution, we will be offering a
$20 Starbucks card to those who populate the database.  This offer is good
until May 31st and it is our hope that we will have a strong contribution
from our membership. h
Thank you for your time and I look forward to seeing you all in Knoxville in
July.

Sincerely,

Brian Rogan
Director of Communication and Partnership
Foundation for Earth Science
15 Beecher Place
Newton, MA 02459
617 467 4348 phone