[ESIP-all] Iceland Volcanic Ash Event - Data Collection

Norman Miller nlmiller at lbl.gov
Mon Apr 19 12:46:25 EDT 2010

All:

This link will take you to the ESIP Federation's satellite site with
volcanic plume images as well as Danish Meteorological Institutes model
predictions of the ash plume and wind vectors.

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/100415_IcelandVolcanicErruption_Data#Satellites

Regards,
Norm

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 11:58 AM, Erin Robinson <erinmr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All-
>
> I started a wiki EventSpace for the Iceland Volcanic Ash Event<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/100415_IcelandVolcanicErruption>and have been collecting earth observations on this
> wiki page<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/100415_IcelandVolcanicErruption_Data>.
> If you know of data that could be included, please add it to the wiki page
> directly or send me an e-mail and I will add. Also if you have descriptive
> text that explains one of these datasets that would also be helpful.
>
> Thanks -
> Erin
>
> Erin Robinson
> Graduate Research Assistant
> CAPITA: Center for Air Pollution Impact and Trend Analysis
> emr1 at wustl.edu

Norman L. Miller, Staff Scientist and Adjunct Professor
Earth Sciences Division, Berkeley National Laboratory
Geography Department, University of California at Berkeley
Tel: 510.495.2374      Fax: 510.485.5686