[ESIP-all] First Reminder: 2010 Peer-Recognition Software Reuse Award

Marshall, James J (GSFC-614.5)[INNOVIM] james.j.marshall at nasa.gov
Fri Jun 4 09:43:44 EDT 2010

The NASA Earth Science Data Systems (ESDS) Software Reuse Working Group
(WG) would like to remind and invite you to submit your nominations
for its 2010 Peer-Recognition Software Reuse Award, which are due on
July 31.  You have approximately 8 weeks remaining to complete and
submit your nominations, but early submissions are encouraged.  Also,
remember that self-nominations are accepted, with a letter of
recommendation or endorsement.  For additional information about the
award, please see the full award process document at:
http://www.esdswg.com/softwarereuse/Resources/awards/reuse_award_process_v3.doc/view
A nomination form is included there, but is also available as a
separate document at:
http://www.esdswg.com/softwarereuse/Resources/awards/reuse_award_nomination_form.doc/view
A list of past award recipients is available at:
http://www.esdswg.com/softwarereuse/Resources/awards/reuse-award-recipients/
If you need help or have questions, please contact Jim Marshall at
James.J.Marshall at nasa.gov for assistance.

If you know of others who would be interested in this award, please
forward this message to them or direct them to our web site at
http://www.esdswg.com/softwarereuse/ for more information.
Thank you for your time, and we look forward to receiving your
nominations!

--
Dr. James J. Marshall              INNOVIM Senior Staff Scientist
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center   GSFC Building 22, Room C135A
Mailstop 614.9                     E-mail: James.J.Marshall at nasa.gov
Greenbelt, MD  20771               O: 301-286-7544 / F: 301-286-0239