[ESIP-all] website information

Brian Rogan brogan at esipfed.org
Wed Jun 9 09:52:12 EDT 2010

Dear Members,
We are currently redesigning the website to reflect a more dynamic content.
One thing we would like to do is to be able to prominently feature a
different partner each month.  Currently NSIDC is featured on the front page
and we would like this to be a rotating feature monthly.  This will give you
a chance to get your work out to a wider audience.
This is strictly optional but we would like to feature as many partners as
possible.  I have attached a very simple template which you can fill out and
return to me at your convenience.  There is no specific deadline.  We will
be rolling out the website publicly at the summer meeting but will add new
member descriptions as they are submitted.
Also, there will be news feature which will include member news as well as
related important news from our sponsors and other related organizations
such as AGU, AMS etc., that would be of importance to our members.   It is
intended to be a supplement to the newsletter which only comes out six times
a month.  I welcome any news items of importance that you would care to
submit.

Many thanks,

Brian

--
Brian Rogan
Director of Communication and Partnership