[ESIP-all] website information

Scott Hausman Scott.Hausman at noaa.gov
Sun Jun 13 15:17:40 EDT 2010

Hello Brian,

We have a new communications lead joining the organization in August.
This sounds like a great opportunity for this person.  Please touch base
with me in August to potentially feature NCDC in September.  We'll
definitely take advantage of the member news section as well.

Regards, Scott

Brian Rogan wrote:
> Dear Members,
> We are currently redesigning the website to reflect a more dynamic
> content.  One thing we would like to do is to be able to prominently
> feature a different partner each month.  Currently NSIDC is featured
> on the front page and we would like this to be a rotating feature
> monthly.  This will give you a chance to get your work out to a wider
> audience.
> This is strictly optional but we would like to feature as many
> partners as possible.  I have attached a very simple template which
> you can fill out and return to me at your convenience.  There is no
> specific deadline.  We will be rolling out the website publicly at the
> summer meeting but will add new member descriptions as they are
> submitted.
> Also, there will be news feature which will include member news as
> well as related important news from our sponsors and other related
> organizations such as AGU, AMS etc., that would be of importance to
> our members.   It is intended to be a supplement to the newsletter
> which only comes out six times a month.  I welcome any news items of
> importance that you would care to submit.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Brian
>
> --
> Brian Rogan
> Director of Communication and Partnership
> Foundation for Earth Science
> 15 Beecher Place
> Newton, MA 02459
> 617 467 4348 phone
> 508 397 7119 cell

Scott A. Hausman, PhD
Director (Acting), NOAA's National Climatic Data Center
Veach-Baley Federal Building
151 Patton Avenue
Asheville, NC 28801-5001
Cell: (828) 450-9188