[ESIP-all] ESIP IT & Interop Telecon July 07 2010 at 01:00 PM CST

Dr. Rahul Ramachandran rramachandran at itsc.uah.edu
Tue Jul 6 15:50:07 EDT 2010

All:
Lets have a quick telecon tomorrow to touch base on couple of things.

1. Technical Workshops: We need to make sure everyone who is leading a
workshop is good to go and if there are any outstanding issues that need
to be addressed.

2. Outreach Package Proposal Review: We have received a proposal in
response to our solicitation to create the ESIP Outreach package. I have
asked a few of you to review this proposal and provide feedback. We need
to discuss the next steps to move this process forward.

Best,
- Rahul

Call In Info:
1. Please join my meeting, Wednesday, July 07 at 01:00 PM CDT.
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/304279896

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial 646-558-2102
Access Code: 304-279-896
Meeting ID: 304-279-896

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy™

--

Rahul Ramachandran Ph.D.
Deputy Editor -  Earth Science Informatics [ESIN]