[ESIP-all] partnership survey reminder

Brian Rogan brogan at esipfed.org
Fri Jul 9 12:35:19 EDT 2010

Dear ESIP Community,
As a reminder, the Partnership Committee recently sent out a survey to help
understand and meet the current and future needs for new partners, long-time
partners, and the organization as a whole.  We have had some encouraging
the needs of the partnership.  If you have completed the survey, our
thanks.  If you have not yet done so please take the time to give the
committee your thoughts and feedback.   The information gathered from the
survey will be used at a Partnership Discussion session at the upcoming
summer meeting.  Your input by July 19 is especially important for this
discussion!

Should you encounter any problems accessing this link, please let me know

Survey Link

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/ <http://goog_2117488318/>312765/Partnership-
Survey <http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/312765/Partnership-Survey>

Thank you,

Brian

--
Brian Rogan
Director of Communication and Partnership