[ESIP-all] visioneers

Brian Rogan brogan at esipfed.org
Fri Aug 6 15:38:42 EDT 2010

With a successful close to our summer meeting, we now need to turn our
attention to planning for our winter meeting, January 4-6, 2011 in
Washington, DC.

The group which is charged with planning the theme and structure of the
meeting is the Visioneers committee.  This is an ad hoc group of people who
are interested in helping to plan the upcoming meeting, and the calls occur
monthly to bimonthly until the meeting logistics are in place.  It is open
to any and all interested individuals and we welcome input from a variety of
sources.

Our first call will be Monday, August 16th 2-3 PM EST.   Call in numbers are

800-508-7631          passcode  * 1236294 *

Please feel free to call in and offer your suggestions and input.  It's
never too early to start planning for the next meeting.

Hope to hear you on the call,

Brian

Brian Rogan
Director of Communication and Partnership
Foundation for Earth Science
15 Beecher Place
Newton, MA 02459
617 467 4348 phone