[ESIP-all] Climate Mobile App Now Available

Tom Yunck tyunck at charter.net
Wed Sep 1 03:39:58 EDT 2010

Greetings,

This is to let you know that the Climate Mobile App (aka "CliMate") shown at the recent ESIP Federation meeting, which many of you asked to download, is now available at the iTunes App Store.  (Android and web-app versions in development.)  Just search on 'Climate Mobile' or the Apple ID:  388928572.

I'm sure I can get you all complimentary download privileges, once I figure that out.  Let me know.

Apologies to those to whom this is misdirected.

Tom

Tom Yunck
tyunck at charter.net