[ESIP-all] Falkenberg Award Nominations Open

Mark A. Parsons parsonsm at nsidc.org
Tue Oct 19 19:19:47 EDT 2010

Annette,

When are nominations due? I didn't see it on the AGU site.

All,

I encourage nominations. I can say as a past recipient, I was quite blown away.

Now I am on the award committee and cannot nominate anyone, so I encourage you all to do so.

You can find out more about the award here:

http://www.agu.org/about/honors/union/falkenberg/

and nominating here:

http://www.agu.org/about/honors/union/nominations/index.shtml

-m.