[ESIP-all] ESIP Federation Announces New Staff

Karl Benedict kbene at edac.unm.edu
Mon Nov 8 14:23:16 EST 2010

Welcome Erin.  I can't think of a better addition to the core of our
ESIP family than you.

Karl

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Carol Beaton Meyer
<carolbmeyer at esipfed.org> wrote:
> Please join me in welcoming Erin Robinson to the ESIP Federation staff as
> the new Information and Virtual Community Director.  Many of you already
> know Erin as she has been a major contributor to the ESIP Federation’s Air
> Quality Working Group and a regular fixture at ESIP Federation meetings for
> a number of years.   Erin will be managing the ESIP Federation’s web
> presence, working with many of its communities, performing outreach and
> being an important member of the staff team.
>
> In December, Erin will receive her Master of Science in Energy,
> Environmental and Chemical Engineering from Washington University in St.
> Louis.  She has been a key contributor to the ESIP Federation’s use of
> emerging web technologies.  Erin and a Washington University colleague were
> the key developers of Air Twitter, one of the 2009 ESIP Federation FUNding
> Friday awards.
>
> Erin can be reached at her St. Louis office at 314-369-9954 or by email at
> erinrobinson at esipfed.org.
>
> --
> Carol Beaton Meyer
> Executive Director
> Foundation for Earth Science
> 6300 Creedmoor Road, Suite 170, #315
> Raleigh, NC 27612
> 919-870-7140 (phone)
> 919-870-7141 (fax)
> www.esipfed.org

Thanks,
Karl

Karl Benedict, Ph.D.
Director, Earth Data Analysis Center
Research Assistant Professor, Geography Department
University of New Mexico

MAIL / PARCELS
MSC 01 1110 / Bandelier West, Rm. 118
1 University of New Mexico / University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87109

o (505) 277-3622 x234
m (505) 239-4115
f (505) 277-3614