[ESIP-all] ESIP Federation Announces New Staff

Tamara Ledley tamara_ledley at terc.edu
Mon Nov 8 16:37:57 EST 2010

Congratulations Erin!  I am looking forward to working with you in your
new role.
Tamara
___________________________________
Tamara Shapiro Ledley, PhD
Senior Scientist, TERC
2067 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge, MA 02140
phone: 617-873-9658; fax: 617-349-3535

From:   Carol Beaton Meyer <carolbmeyer at esipfed.org>
To:     <esip-all at lists.esipfed.org>
Date:   11/08/2010 02:12 PM
Subject:        [ESIP-all] ESIP Federation Announces New Staff
Sent by:        esip-all-bounces at lists.esipfed.org

Please join me in welcoming Erin Robinson to the ESIP Federation staff as
the new Information and Virtual Community Director.  Many of you already
know Erin as she has been a major contributor to the ESIP Federation’s Air
Quality Working Group and a regular fixture at ESIP Federation meetings
for a number of years.   Erin will be managing the ESIP Federation’s web
presence, working with many of its communities, performing outreach and
being an important member of the staff team.

In December, Erin will receive her Master of Science in Energy,
Environmental and Chemical Engineering from Washington University in St.
Louis.  She has been a key contributor to the ESIP Federation’s use of
emerging web technologies.  Erin and a Washington University colleague
were the key developers of Air Twitter, one of the 2009 ESIP Federation
FUNding Friday awards.

Erin can be reached at her St. Louis office at 314-369-9954 or by email at
erinrobinson at esipfed.org.

--
Carol Beaton Meyer
Executive Director