[ESIP-all] Virtually Attend the ESIP Winter Meeting
erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Mon Jan 3 15:26:59 EST 2011
Happy New Year! We are at the hotel getting all set-up for this week's
meeting, but I wanted to make sure those not coming to the meeting were
aware of other ways to tune in.
- Plenary sessions will be broadcast through GoToWebinar. Details for
joining are at the end of this e-mail.
- Many of the breakout session will have a GoToMeeting or telecon line.
For details on individual breakouts see the program on the
click the tab for the particular breakout time.
- Follow along with the 'hallway chatter' by checking on the #ESIPFed
twitter stream <http://tweetchat.com/room/ESIPFed>. If you want to chime
in, just tag your tweet with #ESIPFed (great for virtual questions during
Looking forward to seeing many of you in person and even more of you on the
web! Also, if you do participate virtually and you have feedback on ways it
could be easier/better/etc. please let me know.
Register for the Plenary Webinars
- Tuesday - Ann Doucette (Director of Evaluators Inst), Tom Moritz
(Director of Library Services, American Museum of Natural History), Peter
Fox (Tetherless World Constellation, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute) and
Ted Habermann (NOAA)
- Wednesday - Federal Panel on Agency Needs for Program Evaluation
(Lawrence Friedl, NASA; Charles Baker, NOAA, Linda Gundersen, USGS; Katie
- Thursday - Maria Elana (Metropolitan Group) and Governor Jim Geringer
This Webinar is held daily, from: Jan 4, 2011 to Jan 6, 2011 8:00 AM - 1:00
Register Now at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/630285505
Once registered you will receive an email confirming your registration with
information you need to join the Webinar.
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science - www.esipfed.org
e-mail: erinrobinson at esipfed.org
twitter: @esipfed <http://twitter.com/#%21/esipfed>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ESIP-all