[ESIP-all] Virtual Participation @ #ESIPFed Meeting - Update

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Tue Jan 4 15:13:40 EST 2011

Things went really well this morning, with the webinar. However, this
afternoon's virtual meeting has been a disaster and I am really sorry about
this not working as I'd envisioned. For the rest of the meeting the
gotomeeting instructions will be tweeted right before the session
starts<http://tweetchat.com/room/ESIPFed> and
then posted to the Agenda page.

For the rest of the afternoon:

ESIP 101:
#ESIPFed 1. Go to JoinGoToMeeting.com 2. Enter this meeting ID: 871-851-480

Cloud Computing/Interop & IT is
 GoToMeeting meeting ID for th IT&I breakout is: 1.
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/841486249 Meeting ID: 841-486-249

Climate Change/Energy is https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/568761169
Call-in Information VoiP or Dial 1 (877) 568-4106Access Code: 568-761-169
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting"

This will give us the flexibility that we didn't have during the first
session (loose connections).

Let me know if you have any questions/comments/lashings,

Erin