[ESIP-all] Monday (Tuesday) ESIP Updates: WebEx/Pasadena Dinner/ESIP is ....

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Tue Feb 22 10:45:11 EST 2011

Hi All -

It is hard to believe we are at the end of February. A few updates from
around ESIP for the week:

1. *WebEx <https://esipfed.webex.com/media/redir/index.html>*: ESIP is
migrating from GoToMeeting to WebEx for audio and web conferencing. Be on
the look out for new numbers for your usual telecons.

2. *Pasadena Dinner (2/25 or 2/26):* Several ESIP-ers will be in Pasadena
for the Sally Ride
Workshop<https://www.sallyridescience.com/for_educators/institutes/11climate>this
coming weekend. I was thinking it would be fun to meet up with those
of
you that live in the area for dinner. If you are in the area, here is a doodle
poll <http://www.doodle.com/3uhue87smgei2kuc> to pick a night.

3. *ESIP is* ... What is your 1-2 sentence description of ESIP? We are
working on a booth and the designer threw this question out to me and I
thought it would be good to get some community input.

*Telecons this week: *
Today (2/22) - Semantic Web Work Group
<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Semantic_Web>(2 EST| Phone: 800-508-7631
| Meeting Code: *8202307*)
Wednesday (2/23) - Decisions
Cluster<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Decisions>(3 EST)
Thursday (2/24) - Energy and Climate
Cluster<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Energy>(3 EST)

Have a good week!

Erin

*Erin Robinson*
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
www.esipfed.org
[image: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Federation-of-Earth-Science-Information-Partners-ESIP/150015055044779>
 [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ESIPFed> [image: