[ESIP-all] Monday Updates: Summer Meeting 2011 | Genesys Telecon Phase Out - March 31

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Mon Mar 21 11:40:33 EDT 2011

Hi All -

The ESIP Summer Meeting in Santa
Fe<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Summer_2011_Meeting>is coming
together around the theme of data and information quality. The
meeting will start on Tuesday, July 12 with an afternoon of technical
workshops. The meeting will continue through Friday, July 15. A few meeting
updates:

   - If you are planning on having a workshop or breakout session please *fill
   this form out*<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/ESIP_Summer_Meeting_2011_Abstract_Submission>,
   even if you've already discussed this prior. Throughout the meeting there
   will also be a some space set aside to accomodate emergent meetings.

   - Do you have ideas/suggestions for the upcoming meeting?
Visioneers<https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24433586256&ref=ts>meet
today, 2 EST. This call is open to all and is a great way to get your
   ideas incorporated into the meeting. If you can't attend, you can also send
   Bruce, Carol or me a note with suggestions and will bring them up. Note
   new telecon #: Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-669-3239 Attendee
   access code: 231 287 57

On the topic of new telecon #'s, we will *phase out the Genesys telecon
numbers on March 31*. All cluster, work group and committee chairs should
have new call-in information for the WebEx system. If you would like to do a
test run of this new system, I'm happy to do test calls.

Have a great week!

Erin

*Telecons this week: *
Visioneers <https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24433586256&ref=ts>,
Today, 2 EST
Semantic Web <http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Semantic_Web>, Tuesday, 2
EST
Decisions <http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Decisions>, Wednesday, 3 EST
Energy/Climate <http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Energy>, Thursday, 3 EST

*Erin Robinson*
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
www.esipfed.org
[image: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Federation-of-Earth-Science-Information-Partners-ESIP/150015055044779>
 [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ESIPFed> [image: