[ESIP-all] FW: GEO-CAPE workshop announcement

Moe, Karen (GSFC-4070) karen.moe at nasa.gov
Fri Mar 25 17:27:48 EDT 2011

GEO-CAPE is a NASA tier 2 decadal survey mission with atmospheric and
coastal science themes planned for the 2020 timeframe. It will have a
geo-synchronous orbit continuously viewing North America (and the Amazon),
creating a unique data observation perspective for these measurements...

The draft agenda is available at the workshop home page:
http://geo-cape.larc.nasa.gov/events-MAY2011CW.html